Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Destabilization of Syria and the Broader Middle East War

The Destabilization of Syria and the Broader Middle East War


General Wesley Clark states the following:
"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.
...He said it with reproach--with disbelief, almost--at the breadth of the vision. I moved the conversation away, for this was not something I wanted to hear. And it was not something I wanted to see moving forward, either. ...I left the Pentagon that afternoon deeply concerned."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be
interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it
expand over time.

Feel free to surf to my page ... legal crack - http://www.legaldrugsforsale.com/,